RYSD-1A-TD Electric Convection Potato Oven 62L
A fan driven or fan-assisted convection oven with glass front warming top that circulates air evenly around food, allowing food to be cooked more evenly in a shorter time and at lower temperatures. In a commercial setting convection ovens are desirable chiefly because of their ability to cook very high quality food at speed, especially important for restaurants who wish to turn tables around quickly without compromising on quality.
The Rotoquip Convection Oven is ideal for baking, cooking, reheating and warming with twin fan motors. This has a stainless steel exterior and an enamelled interior cavity. The oven has a removable double glazed door and removable racks or easy cleaning.
Supplied with 4 trays
- Stainless steel structure
- Thermostat 50-300°C
- Hi-limit ensures safety operation
- One hundred and twenty minutes timer with bell
- Steel handle fixed by Bakelite base
- Dual round heaters plus two high speed motors
- Stainless steel baffle to generate heat more evenly
- Chamber light for better view of cooking process
- Four aluminum baking trays 325x450mm
- Good insulation at 5 sides
- Level distance is 75mm
- Double toughened visual glass for better view and to keep cool to touch